is the powerful and booming data visualization tool used by Business Intelligence industries. This tool accesses raw data and easily converts into understandable visuals. Mansard offers a customized training solution for individuals on Tableau to help individuals understand the transformation of raw data into actionable insight.
With a team of expert trainers, we discover new ways to embrace the concepts and acquire hands-on experience. Our interactive classes are designed with the flexibility to ensure that every learner is engaged in their own way.
Mansard’s convenient and effective way of learning is imparted by our trainers to help you grow and gain knowledge.
1. Tableau Overview
Mansard offers the Tableau certification course for professionals to understand business problems and address these issues using data visualization tool- Tableau, and drive the business
2. Course Features
20-30 hours of Instructor-led classes, assignments after every class, a live project to get hands-on experience, quizzes and real-time project, self-paced online learning, certification after successful completion of course
3. Who is Eligible to Take Up This Course?
The following professionals can take up the Agile Scrum Foundation course offered by Mansard Software Solution.
- Business Analysts
- Managers of Business Intelligence domain
- Data Scientists
- Project Managers
- Freshers who are familiar with programming languages
You must have a basic understanding of data analysis, R Language, and familiarity with SQL Language.
About the Course
Tableau Training and Certification Program from Mansard is designed to help learners who want to learn, create, write, read and modify Business Intelligence Reports by using Tableau. Most of the BI industries like corporate sectors, government organizations, academic research, etc., use BI Tools to connect files, acquire and process raw data.
Goal: Give a brief idea of data visualization and introduce Tableau 10
- Identify the prerequisites, goal, objectives, methodology, material, and agenda for the course
- Discuss the basic of Data Visualization
- Get a brief idea about Tableau, establish a connection with the dataset, perform Joins operation on the data set
- Data Visualization
- Introducing Tableau 10.0
- Establishing Connection
- Joins and Union
- Data Blending
Goal: Learn to manage your dataset and analyze things visually with the help of Marks Card and “highlighting” feature.
- Manage extracts and metadata (by creating hierarchy and folders)
- Describe what is Visual Analytics, why to use it, and it’s various scopes
- Explain aggregating and disaggregating data and how to implement data granularity using marks card on aggregated data
- Describe what is highlighting, with the help of a use-case
- Illustrate basic graphs, including bar graph, line graph, pie chart, dual axis graph, and area graph with dual axis
- Managing Extracts
- Managing Metadata
- Visual Analytics
- Data Granularity using Marks Card
- Introduction to basic graphs
Visual Analytics in depth I
Goal: This module presents to you the granular content of Visual analytics, covering various techniques to perform sorting, filtering, and grouping on the dataset.
- Perform sorting techniques including quicksort, using measures, using header and legend, and sorting using the pill with the help of a use case.
- Master yourself into various filtering techniques such as Parametrized filtering, Quick Filter, Context Filter. Learn about various filtering option available with the help of use case and different scenarios.
- Illustrate grouping using data-window, visual grouping, and Calculated Grouping (Static and Dynamic).
- Illustrate some more graphical visualization including Heat Map, Circle Plot, Scatter Plot, and TreeMaps.
- Graphical Visualization
Visual Analytics in-depth II
Goal: This module presents to you Visual analytics in a more granular manner thereby letting you dive deep into the content. It covers various advanced techniques of analyzing data including, forecasting, trend lines, reference lines, clustering, parametrized concepts, and creating sets.
- Explain the basic concepts of sets followed by Creating sets using Marks Card, computation sets and combined sets
- Describe the concepts of forecasting with the help of Forecasting problem as a use-case
- Discuss the basic concept of clustering in Tableau
- Add Trend lines and reference line to your visualization
- Discuss Parameter in depth using Sets and Filter
- Trend Lines
- Reference Lines
Dashboard and Stories
Goal: Learn all about Dashboards and Stories in Tableau.
- Describe the basic concepts of Dashboard and its UI
- Build a dashboard by adding sheets and object into it
- Modify the view and layout
- Edit your dashboard, how it should appear on phones or tablets
- Create an interactive dashboard using actions (filter, highlighting, URL)
- Create stories for your Visualization and Dashboards.
- Introduction to Dashboard
- Creating a Dashboard Layout
- Designing Dashboard for Devices
- Dashboard Interaction – Using Action
- Introduction to Story Point
Goal: This module helps you in understanding mapping in detail, editing unrecognized and ambiguous location, and creating customized geocoding. Learn about polygon map and Web Mapping Service, and finally add background images with self-generated coordinates.
- Map the coordinates on the map, plot geographic data, and use layered view to get the street view of the area.
- Edit the ambiguous and unrecognized location plotted on the map.
- Customize territory in a polygon map.
- Connect to the WMS Server, use a WMS background map and saving it.
- Add a background image and generate its coordinate and plot the points.
- Introduction to Maps
- Editing Unrecognized Locations
- Custom Geocoding
- Polygon Maps
- Web Mapping Services
- Background Images
Goal: This module will help you in creating basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, date math, logic statements, and quick table calculations. Along with this, you will be also introduced to LOD expressions with the help of use cases.
- Perform Calculations using various types of functions such as Number, String, Date, Logical, and Aggregate
- In addition, you will get to know about Quick Table Calculation
- Cover the following LOD expressions – Fixed, Included, and Excluded
- Introduction to Calculation: Number Functions, String Functions, Date Functions, Logical Functions, Aggregate Functions
- Introduction to Table Calculation.
- Introduction to LOD expression: Fixed LOD, Included LOD, Excluded LOD
LOD Problem Sets & Hands-on
Goal: This module will explain the scenarios where you can implement LOD expressions. This is showcased with the help of set of problems.
- Tackle complex scenarios by using LOD expressions.
Goal: Plot various types of Charts using Tableau 10 and have extensive hands-on on industry use cases.
- Box and Whisker’s Plots
- Gantt Charts
- Waterfall Charts
- Pareto Charts
- Control Charts
- Funnel Charts
Integrating Tableau with R and Hadoop
Goal: This module introduces you to the concept of Big Data, Hadoop, and R. You discuss the integration between Tableau and R and finally publish your workbook on Tableau Server.
- You will know the basics of Big Data, Hadoop, and R.
- You will discuss the integration between Hadoop and R and will integrate R with Tableau.
- In addition, you will get to publish your workbook on Tableau Server.
- Introduction to Big Data
- Introduction to Hadoop
- Introduction to R
- Integration among R and Hadoop
- Calculating measure using R
- Integrating Tableau with R
- Integrated Visualization using Tableau