Python is one of the powerful open source languages consisting of powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. Python finds its application in industries like finance, oil and gas, signal processing, and physics by using computing and advanced quantitative techniques to solve complex issues.
Mansard offers a customized Python training solution that helps you gain expertise in the fundamentals and applied Data Science. We help you explore the opportunities and at the same time, you gain practical experience on how to use Python to address predictive modeling problems. Our uniquely designed instructor-led training sessions can help you to access the classes at your own pace. We offer the flexibility to choose the training sessions as per your convenience.
1. Python Overview
Mansard offers the J2EE Training and Certification program for students who can understand how to build highly scalable applications. Our highly experienced trainers provide insights and share knowledge on how J2EE is used by organizations. Students can understand the complexities and learn the concepts to build completely customized layouts.
2. Python Features
60 hours of Instructor-led classes, assignments after every class, a live project to get hands-on experience, quizzes and real-time project, self-paced online learning, certification after successful completion of course
3. Who is Eligible to Take Up This Course?
The following professionals can take up the C Programming Language course offered by Mansard Software Solution.
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects
- Developers aiming to be a ‘Machine Learning Engineer’
- Analytics Managers
- Business Analysts who wish to know Machine Learning (ML) Techniques
- Information Architects who wish to learn the Predictive Analytics
- ‘Python’ professionals who focus to design automatic predictive models
You must have a basic understanding of Computer Programming Languages and also having a good understanding of data analysis tools like SAS/R would be an added advantage.
About the Course
Data Scientists prefer Python as their favorite option as they aim to build Machine learning applications and perform various scientific computations. It is free to use because of open-source license. Mansard’s Python Training and Certification course enable you to master the important concepts in Python programming and make a gateway to build your career in Data Science.
Getting Started with Python
Goal: In this module, you will be introduced to Python and installation of Python on Windows, Linux and other operating system.
- Introducing Python
- Installing Python on Windows
- Installing Python on Linux and other
- Operating Systems
- Introducing Python IDLE
- Programming in Interactive Mode
- Programming in Scripting Mode
Flow Control in Python
Goal: In this module, you will learn the flow control statements like if, else, and else-if clauses.
- The if Statement
- The else Clause
- Using else-if Clause
- The while Statement
- Avoiding infinite loops
- Values as conditions
- Using Logical Operators
- Planning Your Program with Pseudocode
Lists in Python
Goal: In this module, you will learn about the Lists
- Creating and Using Lists
- len() with Lists
- in Operator with Lists
- Indexing, Slicing and Concatenating
- Deleting List Element with del
- Using Lists Methods such as
- append(), sort(), reverse(), count(),
- pop(), remove(), insert() and index()
- Using Nested Sequences
- Understanding Shared References
Functions in Python
Goal: In this module, you will learn about the Functions, Arguments, use of Global Variables, etc.
- Defining Functions
- Using Parameters and Return Values
- Using Arguments and Defaults
- Using Global Variables and
- Variable Scope
Types, Variables and Input/output
Goal: In this module, you will learn about variables, string methods, mathematical operators
- Using quotes and escape character
- String Concatenation and Repeater
- Using Mathematical Operators with Numbers
- Understanding Variables
- Getting User Input with input()
- Using Strings Methods
- Converting Values
For Loops and Tuples
Goal: In this modules, you will learn about Loops and Tuples.
- Using for Loops
- Using Sequence Operators and
- Functions with Strings
- Finding Length with len()
- Using the in Operator
- Indexing and Slicing Strings
- Using Random Module
- Using Tuples
- Sequence Operators and Functions
- with Tuples
Goal: In this module, you will learn about dictionaries.
- Using Dictionaries
- Accessing Dictionary values
- Adding, Replacing and Deleting key
- value pairs
- Functions: get(), keys(), values() and
File Input and Output and Exceptions
Goal: In this module, you will learn about File input and output text files.
- The open Function
- Input from Text Files
- Output to Text Files
- Storing Complex Data in Files with
- Pickles and Shelve
- Handling Exceptions
- Using try Statement with except