With a steep change in technology trends, we ensure that all our training programs in line with the requirements of the IT industry. Our best training programs in Bangalore are designed to ensure that it is interactive and engaging. With an aim to provide instructor-led classes, we have customized live project for each course that will help you to outstandingly complete the course.
1. PowerShell overview
PowerShell is a task-based command-line shell and scripting language designed on .NET. This scripting language helps in automating tasks that manage operating systems and processes.
2. Course Features
30 – 40 hours of Instructor-led classes, assignments after every class, a live project to get hands-on experience, quizzes and real-time project, self-paced online learning, certification after successful completion of course
3. Who is Eligible to Take Up This Course?
The following professionals can take up the Perl Scripting course by Mansard Software Solution.
- System Administrators
Must have practical experience of handling Windows-based servers and basic knowledge of how to install and use an operating system.
About the Course
PowerShell training and certification program from Mansard provides IT professionals with the hands-on experience to manage the computers from the command line.
Introduction to PowerShell
Goal: In this module, you will be taken through the history of PowerShell and .NET Integration.
- Basics of PowerShell
- PowerShell basic commands
- .NET Integration
Goal: In this module, you will learn about installing various versions of PowerShell
- PowerShell Core
- Installing PowerShell Core for Windows
- Installing PowerShell Core on Linux
- Installing PowerShell on macOS
- Installing PowerShell on ARM
- Windows PowerShell
- Installing Windows PowerShell
- Installing the Windows PowerShell 2.0 Engine
- Windows PowerShell System Requirements
Goal: In this module, we shall discuss the key concepts of PowerShell
- Getting started with PowerShell
- Start Windows PowerShell
- Starting the Windows PowerShell 2.0 Engine
Learning PowerShell Commands
Goal: In this module, you will learn about the command-shell environments, objects and classes.
- Get help information
- Get information about commands
- Using variables to store objects
- Get member
- NET Objects
- Objects and Classes
- Classes Objects and PowerShell
- Understanding the PowerShell pipeline
- Writing portable modules
Goal: In this module, you will learn how to create and execute a PowerShell Script and use of if statements.
- Creating a PowerShell Script
- Executing a Script
- Using a Shortcut
- Comparison Operators
- If Statements
- Looping through code
- Regular Expression
- Escape Character and Comments
- Using Parameters with Scripts
Goal: In this module, you will learn how to use providers and its working
- Understanding Providers
- The File System Provider
- The Alias Provider
- The Variable and Function Providers
- The Environment Provider
- The Registry Provider
- The Certificate Provider
Working with Files and Folders
Goal: In this module, you will learn how to work with folders and files, reading and writing
- Working with Folders and Files
- Reading & Writing
- Output to HTML
- Output to XML
- Working with CSV
Goal: In this module, you will learn about the PowerShell and WMI
- Understanding and working with Processes
- PowerShell and WMI