Mansard’s MS SQL DBA provides you the training on core and advanced concepts of MySQL Database. It also comprises of advanced tools and techniques that allows to understand the strategies used to manage data.
Mansard offers a customized MySQL DBA customized training solution as a first step towards enhancing the knowledge on database. Our interactive classes include uniquely designed instructor-led training sessions that can be accessible at your own pace. We offer the flexibility to choose the training sessions as per your convenience.
1. MySQL DBA Overview
Mansard offers the MySQL DBA Training and Certification course for professionals to help you gain hands-on learning experience in the core concepts like MySQL Workbench, MySQL Server, Data Modelling, MySQL Connector, MySQL Command line, MySQL Functions, etc.
2. Course Features
40-50 hours of Instructor-led classes, assignments after every class, a live project to get hands-on experience, quizzes and real-time project, self-paced online learning, certification after successful completion of course
3. Who is Eligible to Take Up This Course?
The following professionals can take up the SQL Server DBA course offered by Mansard Software Solution.
- Database Developers
- Application Developers
- Database Designers
- Database Administrators
- Those aspiring for a career in SQL DBA
- Freshers who are aspiring to pursue a career as a database administrator and must have a basic understanding of any computer programming language.
You must have a basic understanding of database concepts and any programming language.
About the Course
MySQL DBA Training and Certification Program from Mansard is designed to help individuals in becoming DBA specialists by understanding the key concepts, tools, and techniques to manage data and administer the MySQL Database.
Getting started with MySQL and Installing MySQL
Goal: In this module, you will learn the definition of MySQL, installation, the interaction of MySQL, and uses of SQL.
- MySQL Overview
- Basics of Relational Databases
- Entities and Relationships
- SQL Language and MySQL
- SQL data definition language and data manipulation language
- MySQL Client/Server Model
- MySQL Connectors
- Installation of the MySQL server
- Starting and stopping MySQL server
- Using the MySQL client
- MySQL Workbench
Design your Database and Understand Data Types
Goal: In this module, you will learn about database modeling,
- Database Modeling
- Keys and Normalization
- Database Design
- Viewing and Evaluating a Database
- Data Types and Database Design
- Numeric, Temporal and String Data Types
- Character Set and Collation Support
- Data Type Considerations
- Meaning of NULL
Creating Database and Tables
Goal: In this module, you will learn about creating database and tables.
- Creating a Database
- Creating a Table
- Showing How a Table Was Created
- Table Options
- Column Options
- Indexes, Keys, and Constraints
- Deleting database and tables
- Creating New Table Using an Existing Table
- Creating a Temporary Table
- Copying an Existing Table Structure
- Adding, removing and modifying table columns and indexes
Querying and Modifying Table Data
Goal: In this module, we shall discuss about retrieving database, deleting records, exporting and importing a file.
- The SELECT Statement
- Creating Views
- Querying Data from an Application
- Exporting and Importing a Delimited File
- Troubleshooting: Authorization Levels
- Manipulating Data and inserting records
- Replacing and updating existing records
- Deleting records
- Exporting and importing a script
- Multistatement Transactions
- Modifying Data from an Application
Joining Tables and Functions
Goal: In this module, you will learn how to use JOIN function and UNION function
- Querying Multiple Tables
- Joining Tables with SELECT
- Inner Joins
- Outer Joins
- Table Name Aliases
- Functions in MySQL Expressions
- Using Functions
- String Functions
- Date and time functions
- Numeric Functions
- Aggregate Functions
- Spaces in Function Names
MySQL Architecture and Administration Basics
Goal: In this module, you will learn MySQL Architecture and basics of administration
- Architectural Overview
- Understand how MySQL Transmits Data and Processes
Configuring and Monitoring MySQL Server
Goal: In this module, you will learn about configuring and launching multiple servers on the same host
- Server Configuration Options
- Option Files and System Variables
- Launching Multiple Servers on the Same Host
- Monitoring Tools & Techniques
- MySQL Enterprise Audit
- MySQL Enterprise Monitor
- Monitoring User Activity
Goal: In this module, we shall discuss how to create and modify user accounts.
- Creating and Modifying User Accounts
- Configuring Passwords
- Authentication Plug-Ins
- Granting Permissions & Grant Tables