MongoDB is an open source database management system and will help you to master the most popular NoSQL databases. This database offers features like high performance, easy scalability and high availability.
Mansard offers a customized training solution for professionals and make you industry ready by mastering data modelling, data management, ingestion, query and Sharding, etc. Mansard’s team of expert trainers uses innovative ways to teach the concepts and help you acquire hands-on experience. Our interactive classes are designed with the flexibility to ensure that every learner is engaged in their own way. Mansard’s convenient and effective way of learning is imparted by our trainers to help you grow and gain knowledge.
Mansard offers the MongoDB certification course for professionals to help you gain hands-on experience in installation, configuration, and maintenance of MongoDB and acquire in-depth of managing the MongoDB environment.
2. Course Features
30-35 hours of Instructor-led classes, assignments after every class, a live project to get hands-on experience, quizzes and real-time project, self-paced online learning, certification after successful completion of course.
3. Who is Eligible to Take Up This Course?
The following professionals can take up the MongoDB course offered by Mansard Software Solution.
- Database Administrators
- Database Architects
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Database Professionals
- Project Managers
- IT developers, Testers
- Analytics professionals
- Research professionals
- System Administrators
- Freshers who aspire to make a career in Database domain and must possess good knowledge in any programming language such as Java and a basic understanding of database concepts.
4. PrerequisitesYou must have a basic understanding of database concepts and any programming language.
About the Course
MongoDB Training and Certification Program from Mansard is designed to help learners in mastering skills and gain in-depth knowledge of NoSQL by working on the projects designed by our trainers. You will also learn a range of concepts that will enable you to handle the projects.
Introduction to MongoDB – Architecture and Installation
Goal: In this module, you will get an understanding of NoSQL databases, design goals, requirement of NoSQL database/ MongoDB, MongoDB architecture and an introduction to JSON and BSON among others. This module will also cover the installation of MongoDB and associated tools.
- Understanding the basic concepts of a Database
- Database categories: What is NoSQL? Why NoSQL? Benefit over RDBMS
- Types of NoSQL Database, and NoSQL vs. SQL Comparison, ACID & Base Property
- CAP Theorem, implementing NoSQL and what is MongoDB?
- Overview of MongoDB, Design Goals for MongoDB Server and Database, MongoDB tools Understanding the following: Collection, Documents and Key/ Values, etc.,
- Introduction to JSON and BSON documents
Schema Design and Data Modelling
Goal: In this module, you will learn Schema Design and Data Modelling in MongoDB, various data structures and tools available to manage Data Model in MongoDB.
- Data Modelling Concepts
- Why Data Modelling? Data Modelling Approach
- Analogy between RDBMS & MongoDB Data Model, MongoDB Data Model (Embedding & Linking)
- Challenges for Data Modelling in MongoDB
- Data Model Examples and Patterns
- Model Relationships between Documents
- Model Tree Structures
- Model Specific Application Contexts
- Use Case discussion of Data modelling
Goal: In this module, you will get an understanding of CRUD Operations and their functional usage. You will learn how to perform read/write operations with CRUD.
- MongoDB Development Architecture
- MongoDB Production Architecture
- MongoDB CRUD Introduction, MongoDB CRUD Concepts
- MongoDB CRUD Concerns (Read & Write Operations)
- Concern Levels, Journaling, etc.,
- Cursor Query Optimizations, Query Behavior in MongoDB
- Distributed Read & Write Queries
- MongoDB Datatypes
- MongoDB CRUD Syntax & Queries (Live Hands on)
MongoDB on the Cloud
Goal: In this module, you will learn about various cloud products offered by MongoDB and how they can be used to host or manage your MongoDB deployments.
- Overview of MongoDB Cloud products
- Using Cloud Manager to monitor MongoDB deployments
- Introduction to MongoDB Stitch
- MongoDB Cloud Atlas
- MongoDB Cloud Manager
- Working with MongoDB Ops Manager
Goal: In this module you will learn MongoDB administrative activities such as Health Check, Backup, Recovery, Data Import/Export, Performance tuning, etc.
- Administration concepts in MongoDB
- Monitoring issues related to Database
- Monitoring at Server, Database, Collection level, and various Monitoring tools related to MongoDB
- Database Profiling, Locks, Memory Usage, No of connections, page fault etc.,
- Backup and Recovery Methods for MongoDB
- Export and Import of Data to and from MongoDB
- Run time configuration of MongoDB
- Production notes/ best practices
- Data Managements in MongoDB (Capped Collections/ Expired data from TTL)
Scalability and Availability
Goal: In this module, you will understand the setup and configuration of MongoDB High Availability, Disaster Recovery, and Load Balancing.
- Introduction to Replication (High Availability)
- Concepts around Replication
- What is Replica Set and Master Slave Replication?
- Type of Replication in MongoDB
- How to setup a replicated cluster & managing replica sets etc.,
- Introduction to Sharding (Horizontal Scaling)
- Concepts around Sharding, what is shards, Key
- Config Server, Query Router etc.
- How to setup a Sharding
- Type of Sharding (Hash Based, Range Based etc.), and Managing Shards.
Goal: In this module, you will learn security related with MongoDB, Integration with various tools and technology. Also, you will learn to integrate it with various reporting and Analytical tools like Pentaho, Jaspersoft etc.
- Security Introduction
- Security Concepts
- Integration of MongoDB with Jaspersoft
- Integration of MongoDB with Pentaho
- Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop/Hive
- Integration of MongoDB with Java
- Integration of MongoDB with GUI Tool Robomongo
- Case Study MongoDB and Java
Application Engineering and MongoDB Tools
Goal: In this module, you will learn MongoDB® tools to develop and deploy your applications. This module will also help you understand the multiple package components and advance concepts related to MongoDB integration, Hadoop and MongoDB integration.
- MongoDB Package Components
- Configuration File Options
- MongoDB Limits and Thresholds
- Connection String URI Format/ Integration of any compatible tool with MongoDB API and Drivers for MongoDB
- MMS (MongoDB Monitoring Service)
- HTTP and Rest Interface
- Integration of MongoDB with Hadoop and Data Migration MongoDB with Hadoop (MongoDB to Hive)
- Integration with R
Diagnostics and Fixes
Goal: In this module, you will learn some of the common real-time scenarios you might find in production and how they can be fixed, once identified.
- Overview of tools
- MongoDB Diagnostic Tools
- Diagnostics Commands
- MongoDB Deployment
- Setup & Configuration, Scalability, Management & Security
- Slow Queries
Indexing and Aggregation Framework
Goal: In this module, you will learn the Indexing and Aggregation Framework in MongoDB
Index Introduction, Index Concepts, Index Types, Index Properties
- Index Creation and Indexing Reference
- Introduction to Aggregation
- Approach to Aggregation
- Types of Aggregation (Pipeline, MapReduce & Single Purpose)
- Performance Tuning