Flask makes the process of web development easier. Flask focuses on what type of requests users requesting and what response needs to be given. As part of our commitment to the clients and as the best training provider, we demonstrate rich experience in delivering comprehensive training programs. Our trainers employ advanced training methods and strategies to ensure that every learner comprehends the concepts and gain real-time experience through practical classes.
1. Flask Environment Overview
FLASK is a web application framework written in Python. The Flask is based on a toolkit – Werkzeug WSGI and a template engine – Jinja2. This course is designed to help developers to create applications without requiring fretting about low-level details like thread management, protocols, etc.
2. Course Features
15-20 hours of Instructor-led classes, assignments after every class, a live project to get hands-on experience, quizzes and real-time project, self-paced online learning, certification after successful completion of course
3. Who is Eligible to Take Up This Course?
The following professionals can take up the Flask Environment course by Mansard Software Solution.
- Web Developers
- UI Developers
- Full Stack Developers
- Technical Project Managers, Architects, and Quality Analysts
- Freshers who wish to start their career in Web Development
About the Course
Flask environment training and certification program covers both the basics and advanced concept of the flask environment framework.
Introduction to Flask Environment Framework
Goal: In this module, you will understand how to develop a virtual python environment builder, learn to create multiple Python environments, and test Flask installation.
- Virtual python environment builder
- Learn about WSGI application
- Debug mode
- Routing technique
- Variable rules
- Dynamically building of URL
HTTP Methods, Templates, Static Files
Goal: In this module, you will learn about the HTTP protocol and uses of the template engine.
- Different HTTP methods
- Jinga2 template engine
- Generate URL for static files
Request Object, Sending Form Data to Template
Goal: In this module, you will learn about the process to request data and collect data using the form.
- Important attributes of a request object
- Create a form for users to fill in data
Cookies, Sessions and Redirect and Errors
Goal: In this module, you will understand about the way the cookie is used, the release of a session variable
- Create cookies and request object
- Use of session variable
- Redirect () function
Flashing, Uploading, Extensions, Mail, and WTF
Goal: In this module, you will know how to use a flash method, upload file with configuration settings, important flask extensions, creating emails and configuration, creating a flexible form.
- Message flashing
- File uploading in a flask
- Important flask extensions
- Flask-Mail application parameters
SQLite, SQLAlchemy, Sijax, Deployment, and FastCGI
Goal: In this module, you will learn how to create an SQLite database, use of SQLAlchemy for comprehensive development, bring Ajax into an application, deploying and configuring.
- Create an SQLite database
- ORM techniques of Flask-SQLAlchemy and build a small web application
- Installation of Simple AJAX
- Deploying on a real web server
- Using FastCGI for deployment on various web servers