Diligently designed Diploma in Computer Application Training program by Mansard is to understand the applications of computer in various fields. This course is designed for beginners and experienced. DCA course helps individuals to gain technical and practical knowledge on how to use the applications of computer in our daily life. Our professional trainers possess the practical knowledge and experience in offering world-class training in Computer Application program.
1. Diploma in Computer Application Overview
DCA is a computer course that help students in studying computer applications in depth. This program enables you to be specialized in the field of computer applications.
2. Course Features
30 hours of Instructor-led classes, assignments after every class, live project to get hands-on experience, quizzes and real-time project, self-paced online learning, certification after successful completion of course
3. Who is Eligible to Take Up This Course?
DCA has been designed for students of all levels
Must have a good understanding of Basic English.
About the Course
Diploma in Computer Application certification and training program imparts technical and practical knowledge. These tools make your tasks easier and simpler.
Fundamentals of Computer
Goal: In this module, you will learn about the basics of computer, note pad and word pad.
- Computer basics
- Introduction to Notepad
- Introduction to Wordpad
Getting to know MS Word
Goal: In this module, you shall learn about the use of MS Word from MS Office in-depth.
- Creating a new word document
- Opening an existing document
- Editing &saving a document
- Typing text, deleting, inserting, finding, replacing, copying & moving text
- Justifying texts
- Bold, Italics, Underline, Strike, Double Strike & Colouring text.
- Selecting Font & Font Sizes
- Formatting page, margins, page size, portrait & landscape
- Inserting symbols, pictures
- Using Bullets
- Using & manipulating tables, inserting / deleting of rows & columns
- Sorting tables
- Using Header & footer, Inserting Page number
- Changing character width & line spacing
- Printing of a document, Using print preview
- Copy / moving text between two different documents
- Lab assignment
- Shortcuts for various activities in MS Word
- MS Excel
- Creating a new worksheet
- Opening an existing worksheet
- Editing &saving a worksheet
- Types of data (Numeric, text etc.)
- Entering in a cell
- Creating, Renaming & Deleting worksheets in a workbook
- Using Header & footer, Inserting Page number.
- Border & Shading of cells, rows & columns
- Formatting page, margins, page size, Portrait & landscape
- Selecting area for printing, Printing of a worksheet & Workbooks, Using Print Preview
- Copy / moving text between two different Worksheets& workbooks
- Using Chart Wizard, Creation of different types of charts
- Lab assignments
- Shortcuts for various activities in MS Excel.
Getting to know MS PowerPoint
Goal: In this module, you shall learn about how to use MS PowerPoint from MS Office in-depth.
- Creating a new presentation
- Creating a presentation using
- Auto content Wizard
- Creating a blank presentation
- Working with slides
- Adding a slide
- Running a slide show
- Using animations & customized Animations
Introduction to the Internet
Goal: In this module, you will learn how to use internet.
- Google Search
- Downloading Images & Saving
- Creating e-mail [Compose, Sending, Attachments]