Master your knowledge with the fast-growing Agile and Scrum Master Certification program for an enhanced project management process. With a team of software professional trainers, we deliver high-quality training that enhances your ability in Agile and Scrum concepts. With practical classes, our trainers make certain that you gain hands-on experience by working on real-time projects and have the expertise to pass the certification exam.
Our dynamic approach in delivering excellent training is to promote confidence and create a shift in your career. Our well-defined training process helps you to be a Master in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
1. Agile Scrum overview
The Agile Scrum Master course provides you deeper insights about the popular Agile Scrum project methodology. You will learn about the project management approach using Agile and aids in enhancing your ability to design and provide high-quality products.
2. Course Features
40-45 hours of Instructor-led classes, assignments after every class, a live project to get hands-on experience, quizzes and real-time project, self-paced online learning, certification after successful completion of course
3. Who is Eligible to Take Up This Course?
The following professionals can take up the Agile Scrum Master Certification Testing course offered by Mansard Software Solution.
- Team Leaders
- Project Managers
- Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Developers
- Managers of Scrum Teams
- Freshers who aspire to be an expert in the Agile Scrum Master Certification
Individuals must have good hands-on experience in any of the programming language.
About the Course
Agile Scrum Master Training and Certification Program from Mansard offered to help you master in the Agile Scrum concepts and discover how to lead project management teams and implement best practices in your company.
Agile Way of thinking
Goal: In this module, you will be learning the basics of Agile/Scrum, advantages of Agile and Scrum adoptions.
- Agile Manifesto
- Three Pillars of Scrum
- Agile Advantages
- Scrum adoptions mode – ADAPT
- Balanced scorecard for Scrum teams
- Other Agile frameworks
- Various development methodologies
- XP (Extreme Programming)
- Linking Agile to DevOps
Scrum Events and Artifacts
Goal: In this module, you will learn about the use of Scrum’s artifacts which are designed to enhance transparency and help in successful delivery.
- Scrum Values – CFORC
- Life-cycle of Scrum
- Scrum events
- Sprint planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint retrospective
- Daily standup meetings
- Scrum artifacts
- Product backlog
- Sprint backlog
- Sprint Deliverables
- Definition of Done
Goal: In this module, you will learn about Scrum Master and its attributes.
- Scrum master and product owner roles
- What they should and should not do
- Attributes of good scrum masters or Product Owners
- Failure Modes
- Team manager or developer role
Agile estimating, planning and monitoring
Goal: In this module, you will learn various techniques used for estimation and method of tracking the projects.
- User stories and Epics
- Writing “good” stories
- Basics of prioritization
- Release or roadmap planning
- Units of Estimation
- Techniques of estimation
- Methods of tracking Agile projects – Burndown charts, Kanban boards, and other indicators
Agile on Complex Projects
Goal: In this module, we shall discuss the scaling agile at enterprise level and areas to apply agile.
- Scaling agile at the enterprise level
- Scaled agile foundation (SAFe®) introduction
Goal: In this module, you will learn about agile adoption and planning.
- Patterns for planning an Agile transition
- Overcoming resistance to Agile
- Towards self-organization
- Organizational, Physical and cultural changes needed